IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTY IN GETTING YOUR MEDICATIONS OR GROCERIES, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER FOR HELP:
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
This includes people of all ages – even if you do not have any symptoms or other health conditions.
You can only leave your home:
- to shop for basic essentials – only when you really need to
- to do one form of exercise a day – such as a run, walk or cycle, alone or with other people you live with
- for any medical need – for example, to visit a pharmacy or deliver essential supplies to a vulnerable person
- to travel to and from work – but only where this is absolutely necessary
What to do if you have coronavirus symptoms
Continue to stay at home if you have either:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Stay at home.
Use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do.
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Click on the links below for more information on:
We have produced this website to provide you with information about the way the Practice is organised and the services that are provided directly by Practice Staff, or by other members of the Primary Health Care Team. Services will, by necessity, change from time to time, please do not hesitate to telephone the Practice to check the current position.
We aim to provide a high standard of medical care in a friendly and professional manner. You can help us achieve our aim by following the suggestions made to ensure that appropriate services can be provided when you need them most. This website and our Practice Leaflet, contain useful information about how to get the most from a visit to your surgery.